Residence Learning Communities
The Faculty of Arts offers a number of academically-themed Residence Learning Communities:
- #Connected (Communication Studies)
- The Reel World (English and Film Studies)
- The Nature of Things (Geography and Environmental Studies)
- Cold Case Investigation (History)
- La Maison Franšaise (Languages and Literatures)
- True North (North American Studies)
- The Social Network (Sociology)
These communities give you the opportunity to extend your educational experience beyond the classroom; live side-by-side in residence with students taking similar courses; and talk with faculty from your department in your residence.
Click here for more information on Residence Learning Communities.