Academic Budgeting & Resources
Reporting to the Provost & Vice-President: Academic, the Manager: Integrated Planning and Academic Resources provides support for financial and budget related issues relating to the Provost's portfolio. This includes:
- Monitoring academic budget portfolio
- Provost budget and Academic Development Funds
- Provost related funding requests and related queries
- Relocation expenses
- Budget development for new academic programs
- Serving as a member of the Facility and Space Management Committee (FSMC)
This position also assists the Provost & Vice-President: Academic with academic planning and administers appointments.
For information, please contact Christine Dale, Manager, Integrated Academic Financial Services.