Site Accessibility Statement
Wilfrid Laurier University Leaf
October 26, 2016
Canadian Excellence


Please see the Graduate Calendar for possible PhD electives. PhD electives are courses at the 700 level or higher. The elective course may be done as a Directed Studies/Independent Study course with a faculty member in Social Work or in a related discipline. The Independent Study - Letter of Agreement form must be completed and signed by the Instructor, Student and the Associate Dean: PhD program and submitted to the Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (FGPS). An additional form (available from the Programs Assistant for the PhD program) must be completed to have the Directed Studies course registered.