Site Accessibility Statement
Wilfrid Laurier University Human Resources
December 9, 2016
Canadian Excellence

How do I change my bank account?

If you have changed the account to which you would like your payments directly deposited, you must submit a banking change as soon as possible by downloading and completing the Direct Deposit Authorization Form and bring the form and a void cheque to the Payroll Office.

Note: If you are changing your bank information, you should not close the account to which the payroll department is currently depositing your pay until you have had one successful deposit to your new account.