Site Accessibility Statement
Wilfrid Laurier University Human Resources
October 28, 2016
Canadian Excellence

How do I change my name?

If your name has changed or it appears incorrectly on your pay stub, you must submit your change of name to the Human Resources department for processing. Please note: it is important that the names and Social Insurance Number (SIN) under which you are working are identical to the name and SIN that appear on your SIN card. This will ensure that your Canada Pension Plan contributions are properly credited to you. Please show supporting documentation. For example: driverís licence, marriage certificate, etc. Student employees must also notify the Registrarís office.