Site Accessibility Statement
Wilfrid Laurier University Human Resources
October 27, 2016
Canadian Excellence

I haven't received a cheque I was expecting. What should I do?

If you have not received an expected payment, contact the Payroll Department at 519-884-0710 (refer to the Payroll Contact List for your Contact) or as soon as possible.

If, after establishing the payment was processed, Payroll will endeavour to locate or replace the payment.

There is a time delay for the stop payment or recall to be processed through the banking system. Once the stop payment or recall has been confirmed, a reissued payment will be processed and you will be contacted.