SP451: Stylistics & Professional Writing
In SP451: Stylistics and Professional Writing, students explore various styles of advanced writing in Spanish and work together as editorial boards of directors to create professional and marketable magazines. In this course project, the entire student body and professor evaluate, edit, and approve the students’ stylistic writings for publication in their magazine after several rigorous editorial sessions. The project provides a real-life element to this workshop-style course which creates a rich and memorable learning experience for students while they polish their advanced writing skills in Spanish.
Please click on the links below or on the covers on the right to view previous students' exquisite magazines full of stylistic and creative writings along with incredible visual elements.
- Fall 2016: Perspectivas: Volumen 4, Número 2 (coming soon!)
- Fall 2016: Perspectivas: Volumen 4, Número 1 (coming soon!)
- Winter 2012: Perspectivas: Volumen 3, Número 3
- Winter 2012: Perspectivas: Volumen 3, Número 2
- Winter 2012: Perspectivas: Volumen 3, Número 1
- Fall 2009: Rumbo
- Fall 2009: Habla...de nuestro mundo hispano
- Fall 2009: El Ojo del mundo hispano
- Winter 2008: Vistazo: Una mirada al mundo hispano