Conference Participation (2016-current)
Note: Check out photos from conferences here.
78. "The Effect of Organics on the Surface of Nanohematite Particles on the Environmental Fate of Arsenicals". Hind Al-Abadleh, invited talk in the Metals and Nanometals symposium (Environment Division) at the 99th CSC meeting Halifax (June 2016)
77. "The Centrality of Human Diversity to Advancement and Innovation in Chemical Research and Education in the 21st Century". Hind Al-Abadleh, invited talk in the Diversity and Equity Symposium (Chemical Education Division) at the 99th CSC meeting Halifax (June 2016)
76. "The Role of Iron in Forming Light Absorbing Soluble and Polymeric Seconday Organics from Aromatic Precursors". Hind Al-Abadleh, A talk in the Atmospheric Chemistry symposium (Environment Division) at the 99th CSC meeting Halifax (June 2016)
75. "The complex mineral-organic-water interface and environmental fate of arsenicals". Invited research talk in the Physical Chemistry of Complex Environmental Interfaces symposium organized by Drs. Vicki Grassian (U Iowa) and Gilbert Nathanson (U Wisconsin) at 251st ACS meeting in San Diego, CA (March 2016)
74. "Modeling inorganic and organic arsenic adsorption by oxides, clay minerals, and soils using surface complexation models" Sabine Goldberg and Hind A. Al-Abadleh. A talk at the 251st American Chemical Society Meeting in San Diego, CA (March 2016).