Laurier Cross-Registered Students at University of Waterloo-Procedures
Laurier students taking courses at University of Waterloo
Please read the following before printing the form:
- You are responsible for obtaining the required signatures and printing sufficient copies.
- Your cross-registration form will not be processed if any of the required information and/or signatures are missing.
- You must be in a degree program at Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Students on academic probation in a general degree program, or in post-degree studies are not permitted to cross-register.
- You must complete a separate cross-registration form for each term
- Students will need to fill out and send in the Undergraduate Cross-Registration form to the Registrar's Office once all required signatures have been obtained.
- Contact Melanie LaFrance, ext. 3452 (Faculty of Arts) or Bernice Dietrich ext. 6355 (Faculties of Human and Social Sciences, Liberal Arts, Music, Science, and Lazaridis School of Business and Economics)
For more information, refer to information on Cross Registration in the online calendar.