Administrative Research: Review Procedure
- Complete the “Administrative Research – Request for Approval” form
- Have the project reviewed by your immediate supervisor
- Submit the form, together with a copy of any surveys or questionnaires that you will use, to REB@wlu.ca
- You will receive acknowledgment that your form was received within a day.
- The Office of Research Services will review your information. A decision or a request for more information will be sent to you within a week. Please note that you should not start the research activity until this approval is obtained.
The principal investigator may appeal a decision not to approve their administrative review project. The appeal will be presented to the University Secretary who will make a recommendation to the VP: Research whose decision will be final.
For more information, contact REB@wlu.ca or Una Glisic at 519.884.0710 x4421.