Looking to hire staff (including students) under a research grant?
Now that you have received funding for your Research, you may need to hire staff to assist you. Please consider the following hiring options:
- Research Assistant - Staff (Funded externally) awarded by any government agency or third party organization where funds are directed towards research activities and administered through the Office of Research Services. NOTE: if you are hiring a Laurier Graduate Student, please see #5 for the appropriate form.
- Research Assistant - Staff (Funded internally) to assist with your research.NOTE: if you are hiring a Laurier Graduate Student, please see #5 for the appropriate form.
- Research Assistant - Undergraduate Students (Funded externally or internally)
- Research Associates who partner in your Research
- Laurier Graduate Students
- Postdoctoral Fellows
This webpage has been developed to support you through the hiring process. Outlined in the links above are the steps to hire each one of the above staff members, the forms that must be completed and the department/staff member that can assist through this process.