Collaborates to Promote Team and Organizational Success
"Understands impact of actions on others and takes an integrated approach to work and decision making."
- Seeks opportunities to integrate ideas and share resources across the organization
- Breaks down silos by sharing ideas and working collaboratively with others
- Solicits and values others' opinions
- Understands Laurier is an integrated multi-campus community
- Seeks to understand and incorporate the perspectives of others
- Leverages relationships and partnerships to generate new opportunities
What can this look like?
- Proactively build relationships with colleagues in different departments and arrange regular meetings for information sharing
- Approach tasks laterally with a continuous eye on how other departments or campuses should be involved
- Engage focus groups for information sharing and seeking new ideas