Site Accessibility Statement
Wilfrid Laurier University Leaf
December 5, 2016
Canadian Excellence

Expense / Fund Transfers

To request that a new index be created, please complete and submit the Request for New Index Form.

For transfer of funds or expenses please use the Transfer Request Form. For example, if you are splitting an expense (i.e. postage expense) between two indexes, use this form to indicate the amount to be charged to the other index. This includes instances when money is being transferred from Brantford to the Waterloo Campus.

For budget transfers, please contact Financial Operations at