Site Accessibility Statement
Wilfrid Laurier University Faculty of Science
December 7, 2016
Canadian Excellence

Research Associate: Appointment Request

The position of Research Associate must be advertised, and, if a non-Canadian is hired, proof must be given (and forms filled out) to demonstrate to Immigration Canada that there is no suitable Canadian for the job.

For specifics, contact the Office of Research Services.

This Appointment Form for Research Associates must be forwarded to the Office of Research Services after obtaining signatures from the department Chair and the Dean.