We have Outlook -- now what?
Communications, Public Affairs & Marketing
The email switch to Outlook from GroupWise was completed Saturday, May 31.
Below are Outlook login steps and resources. For assistance, please contact the service desk at ext. 4357 or email@example.com
- Log in using your existing username and password.
- Read tips about Outlook here.
- Register for Outlook training on MyLearningSpace, click on “self registration” and “Microsoft Outlook”
- Access your email remotely: https://outlook.wlu.ca (Outlook web access tips & tricks here)
- Access your email archives: https://mailarchive.wlu.ca
- Use the shortcut on your desktop to install Lync (instant messenger)
- Read FAQs
- Listserv users: you will need to specify a full name for the list instead of @wlu.ca. For example, if you have been sending to firstname.lastname@example.org, you must now send to email@example.com. This is a temporary issue and ICT is working on a permanent solution.
As part of the switch to Microsoft, iam.wlu.ca has replaced eGuide.
- Please enroll in the service at https://iam.wlu.ca and answer security questions to sign in
- Enter your personal information
- Certain fields, such as job title, will be populated from Banner. If incorrect, please contact Human Resources.
- iam.wlu.ca allows you to update contact information and change network and email passwords.