Reminder: Staff Development Day PROPOSALS DUE this Friday
Do you have an idea for Staff Development Day? Proposals are due this Friday March 22, 2013!
Download and complete the Proposal Submission Form. Be sure to fill out all fields!
How do you submit your proposal?
- Email your proposal as an attachment to Dorota Rams Skazinski (email@example.com).
- Name your file by your last name and the session title e.g., Smith_Utilizing-Social-Networking-For-Work.doc
- Give your email the subject heading: "Call for Proposals: 2013 WLU Staff Development Day.
Proposals should feature the following:
- Educational session(s) running a maximum of 75 minutes in length, which incorporates time for questions.
- Content should include discussion, activities, and engagement on a specific topic.
- Sessions may be led by a single presenter or in teams. Presenters should be prepared to deliver their workshop up to 2 times during that day.
- We strongly encourage proposals that include content that has the potential to appeal to a broad number of staff at all levels of the organization.
What will happen next?
You will receive reviewers' feedback and be invited to consider this feedback before submitting the final version of your session description by March 30th, 2012. Final session information will be available on the website when registration launches in April.
We look forward to celebrating this day with you and receiving your submission!