Dr. H.C. (Chad) Hillier
Contact InformationEmail: email@example.com
Office Location: RCW 311
- MTS (McMaster)
- MA (Wilfrid Laurier University)
- PhD (St. Michael's College, University of Toronto)
Areas of Teaching and Research Focus:
- Political & Legal Philosophy
- Human Rights Philosophy
- Ethnoreligious Cultures & Globalized Societies
- Religious & Political Philosophy (Islamic, Christian & Jewish)
- H.C. Hillier & Basit Bilal Koshul (eds.). 2015. Muhammad Iqbal: Essays in the Reconstruction of the Modern Muslim Thought. Edinburgh University Press. (Includes essay: "Iqbal, Bergson and the Reconstruction of the Divine Nexus in Political Thought".)
- H.C. Hillier. 2015. "The Problem of Liberal Tolerance: Zizek's Political Theology". Didaskalia 25:19-43.
- H.C. Hillier. 2015. "Muhammad Iqbal: a Reformist Islamic Philosophy of Science". J.C. Robinson and D. Peck (eds). Irreconcilable Differences? Fostering Dialogue between Philosophy, Theology and Science. Pickwick.