Site Accessibility Statement
Wilfrid Laurier University Leaf
September 25, 2017
Canadian Excellence

Research involving

Biohazardous or Radioactive Materials

To be eligible for funds from the Canadian Tri-Agencies, the university must certify that all research undertaken at Laurier (whether funded or not) has received certain required approvals before research can begin.  If you are using biohazardous or radioactive materials in your project, then you will need to obtain approval for their use prior to commencing the research. 

Research Involving Radioactive Material 

Research involving Biohazardous


biohazards bar full_1.png