FormsLazaridis School of Business & Economics
Request for Slip Day Examination Form
published: 14-Nov-2008 PDF (86kb) Slip_Day_Examination_FORM.pdf
Only the specified program and identified courses are eligible for a Fall 2016 Slip Day examination to be held on Thursday December 22nd:
Administration BBA Programs EC255 BU352 and BU385
Honours Business Administration BBA Programs
BU352 and BU385
- A student is graduating (officially applied to graduate)and the BU or EC course (any) is needed in order to satisfy graduation requirements.
- Slip Day Examinations are only considered for current term examinations.
- A student may apply for a Slip Day Examination to a maximum of 3 times throughout their program of study.
- Day Examinations are considered deferred examinations and as such are included in the Laurier deferred examination policy. (Final examinations for any course cannot be deferred more than twice. Students may receive a maximum of five exam deferrals during the completion of their degree.) A deferred examination fee may be charged if applicable.
- Any student not eligible for a Slip Day Examination has the option of requesting a Deferred Examination through the SBE Petitions Committee. Please use a Petition for Exception to Academic Regulations form.
updated November 09/16