Wilfrid Laurier University Undergraduate Academic Calendar - 2005/2006
Canadian Excellence

Undergraduate Academic Calendar 2005/2006

Contact Us:

Associate Editor
email: J Bell
phone: 519 884-0710
ext: 6350


Transferring from Part-Time to Full-Time Studies

Adult students in part-time studies, who wish to transfer into full-time studies, will require a higher academic standing than noted above. The application to transfer is available from the Office of the Registrar.

If approved, the adult student must register in a specific degree or diploma program and must adhere to the same regulations that apply to regular students.