Wilfrid Laurier University Undergraduate Academic Calendar - 2005/2006
Canadian Excellence

Withdrawal from Full-time Studies

A student who finds it necessary to withdraw from full-time studies must obtain a Notice of Withdrawal form from the Office of the Registrar. The form must be signed by both the dean of the faculty/school and the registrar. The student identification card must be submitted with the form.

Students who leave the university without completing the Notice of Withdrawal will have each of the applicable courses recorded as a failure. The policy outlined under Adding or Withdrawing from Courses applies.

Students who withdraw without completing the proper form will not be eligible for any refund of fees. Students holding scholarships or loans must bear responsibility for meeting obligations in returning or repaying funds.