Wilfrid Laurier University Undergraduate Academic Calendar - 2009/2010
Canadian Excellence

Students Registering at Laurier on a Letter of Permission

Students registered at another university wishing to take courses for transfer credit to their home university may register on a Letter of Permission. An application for admission must be submitted to the Ontario Universities' Application Centre and a letter of permission from the home university must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, Wilfrid Laurier University.