Honours BA Archaeology in Combination with another Honours BA Program
The Honours Program in Archaeology in combination with another Honours BA program consists of a minimum of 20.0 credits of which a maximum of 6.0 may be at the 100 level. The program consists of:
• AR101, AR102, AR219*, AR244, AR246, and either AR341 or AR360
• 2.0 additional credits in archaeology at the 200 level
• 2.5 additional credits in archaeology at the 300 or 400 level
For purposes of progression and graduation, the cumulative GPA will be calculated on all archaeology courses on record.
- Students are encouraged to take the field course (AR219*) as early in
the program as possible. Field courses are normally offered over the
summer session, and should be taken at a site corresponding to the
student's primary area of interest if possible.
- Some courses may be offered on a rotating basis; it is the student's responsibility to plan his/her program accordingly.
- Students who are planning to pursue graduate studies in this or a
related field are encouraged to register for the single Honours BA Program