Honours BA Ancient Mediterranean Studies
The Honours program in Ancient Mediterranean Studies consists of a minimum of 20.0 credits, of which at least 14.0 must be at the senior level. It must contain at least 11.0 credits and no more than 15.0 credits in Classical Studies, Greek, and Latin, and Near East courses, and include
1.0 culture credit from:
1.0 history credit from:
4.0 additional credits at the 200 level from:
- CL204, CL206, CL211, CL212, CL214, CL215, CL216/KP216, CL218,
PP256, PP259, CL262/RE262
- NE203, NE204, NE205, NE227
- 200 level Near Eastern and/or Classical language courses
- other courses in Near Eastern and/or Classical Studies at the 200 level
5.0 additional credits at the 300 or 400 level from:
GPA Calculation GPA
for this program will be calculated on all Classical Studies, Greek, Latin, and Near East courses on record. Additional Information
- Certain courses may have prerequisites which do not appear in this list.
- Some courses may be offered on a rotating basis; it is the student's responsibility to plan his/her
- Students who are planning to pursue graduate studies in this or a related field are encouraged to
plan their program with that goal in mind, and should consider the department’s offerings in
ancient languages as applicable.
Senate Revision March 3, 2014: Cross-listings with AR deleted; effective September 1, 2014.
Academic & Related Dates 2014/2015