PLEASE CONTACT X3086 FOR ALL NON-EXAM ISSUES
IMPORTANT EXAM INFORMATION:
- Bring photo identification to each exam, preferably your OneCard.
- No electronic or communication devices will be allowed in the examination room, including cellphones, Blackberries, iPods, pagers, and USBs.
- If you have questions for your instructor during a test or exam, please advise the proctor and we will make every effort to contact your instructor.
- If you are scheduled to write before the rest of your class begins the test, University policy requires that you stay in the room until 30 minutes after the rest of the class has started.
- Should you become ill during an exam, inform the proctor. If you are unsure about your health before you begin an exam, DO NOT open the exam envelope.
Evening start times for final exams may need to be adjusted depending on your accommodations (notably the amount of extra time allotted). Please check the schedule at least 24 hrs prior to your exam date.
1C8 First floor Arts, down the hall from Accessible Learning Centre main office.
1C15 First floor Arts, just down the hall from Accessible Learning Centre, main office.
1C17 First floor Arts, around the corner from Accessible Learning Centre, main office.
P1033 Computer lab in the Peters Building.